SELF Fitness Studio is committed to the protection of your privacy and the compliance of the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
Personal Data Collected
We collect information in order to help us improve the services and products we offer; and to provide unique personalized services and products to each registrant. SELF collects your information when you purchase our product or service on our website or when you sign up for newsletters or when you create an account on our website. You may also be asked for your personal information when you contact our customer service officer online/offline.
You are under no obligation to provide your complete personal data. However, the minimum information we require for us to be able to provide you with our products and services are your name, phone number and e-mail address. Depending on the situation, we may ask for further information from you in order to obtain a better understanding of how we could provide services to you. It is entirely your choice whether or not to provide information, in some case for us to provide the service requested, you will be required to give certain information, whether you do or not is your choice. Obviously if you do not, then we may not be able to provide the services requested, in all cases when you are required to give information, we will inform you. We will inform you in cases when it is obligatory for you to provide information before you can receive the service requested.
Types of Information we collect:
•Your name, address, residential address, mobile phone number, emergency contact, emergency contact number, email, country, gender, marital status, designation, company name and address;
• Your purchase history;
•Your attendance record;
• Your credit card details, payment details including type of payment;
• Correspondence through our sites and correspondence sent to us via other channels;
• Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, and content, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
We use your Personal Information:
• To process your application and registration;
• To process your purchase of our services and/or products
• To conduct market research and analysis;
• For direct marketing;
• To ascertain if you are eligible for discounts;
• For other related purpose.
We intend to use your phone number and email in direct marketing activities such as promotion of our services, newsletters, contract renewal, market updates and other services or updates.
Should you not want us to use your personal data for aforesaid purposes or choose not to receive promotion materials from us, please opt out by informing us in writing.