The Garuda Method is a step away from traditional and formulaic approaches to movement to a fluid and hybrid method using choreographed moves rooted in yoga, Pilates and dance.
- Mat training begins with the Foundation, progressing to Seated & Standing Matwork, Beginner and Advanced.
- Apparatus training begins with Foundation A & B, progressing onto the Series 1 and Series 2 syllabi.
Other props including Garuda Brick, Sling, Foam roller can be taken without prior Garuda Mat experiences.
contact us for more information.
Garuda Graha (Brick) Training
The Garuda Graha, or brick, workshop is an innovative and functional workout, using the Pilates principles and repertoire to instigate bilateral symmetry and stability of the pelvis, whist creating lower limb strength and functionality.
Special attention is given to the upper body, with a whole new set of exercises designed to fortify and challenge the participant. Balance and three-dimensional movement are an integral part of this work.
A novel and inspiring workshop that allows the student to experience, investigate and take away material that will challenge the remedial to advanced client.
Sign up now
5th November 12 - 6pm & 6th November 9am - 3pm
Venue: SELF Fitness Studio
Whether you are looking for self enhancement or to be a part of The SELF Team, Garuda Training has profound benefits for your body and mind. Find Garuda Online Training Schedule here. Trainings with be taken Online either at home or in-studio.
We are for Pilates instructors to join the SELF team:
- Is Pilates trained
- Like to work with a close-knit team and friendly environment.
- Tailor classes to suit different needs, abilities and goals
- Teach private sessions and small group classes safely and professionally
- Motivate clients and communicate effectively
- Attend studio meetings
Speak with us if you are interested in joining our friendly team.